Monday, February 3, 2014

Kindred Spirits Quilt Guild Raffle Quilt




This year, I am coordinating the raffle quilt for the Kindred Spirits Quilt Guild. We have a Quilt Show bi-annually and we use proceeds from the raffle quilt to help with the expenses. I met with several members and we decided to do a Dresden Plate in 30's fabrics. Members stitched the "plates" and then put them on the blocks. The centers will be added next followed by the borders. In the next couple of weeks, the top should be complete and ready to quilt.


1 comment :

  1. Hello, I'm Velda Roy. Last night the Pansies Group and I agreed to take on responsibility for the 2016 raffle quilt. I wasn't a member of the Guild back then and admit to not knowing many of your names yet, but it seems to me you may be one of the experts who could give us some advice on how to organize and plan our raffle beauty. Please give me a shout at grannycanquilt@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete